At Sherman Oaks Dental in Sherman Oaks, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices. If today’s Sherman Oaks kids can avoid dental caries, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being.
Maintaining prime oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as youth, you avoid the need for expensive restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth helps kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist, we invite you to call Sherman Oaks Dental in Sherman Oaks at 818-465-9704. Our compassionate team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.
If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call 818-465-9704 today to schedule a pediatric dental examination. Effective dental care is just as important as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care.
Contact Sherman Oaks Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):